Welcome Visitors!!

Welcome to my blog where I hope you might find some inspiration to create!
Have a wonderful day!!!

Wednesday, March 29, 2017

A delicious day for lots of challenges!


Happy day! I did this card for several challenges. Splitcoaststampers color challenge CC628, Cupcake Inspiration challenge CIC400 (the challenge is birthday and you could also get inspiration from old challenges), CIC74, CIC104, CIC251 and CIC297...lastly, I used an image from Stamplorations illustrated by Shery Russ and it can be found here. Oops, I also did the MOJO Monday sketch challenge mojo490. The color challenge colors were old olive, rich razzleberry and pumpkin pie. I made a faux wood background with the orange and razzleberry and used a woodgrain embossing folder for the other layer. The cups were done in sahara sand and the coffee pots done in crumb cake and then a layer of shimmer paint in pale gold was painted on them.
I guess I should also explain how I do my faux wood bg....I just take the edge of the ink pad and swipe it the length of the card stock...until I get the look I want.
The butterfly and sentiment are from Unity's June 2014 KOTM..I stamped the butterfly in versamark and embossed it in black and used the challenge colors to ink it up. A bit of ribbon helped to finish it off.

I should've started the post off by saying that my girlfriend MariLynn and I got to do a bit of cyber crafting today and that's how ALL these challenges came about.....we did the same ones and you can see her gorgeous creation here. So fun to share in the challenges and see just how differently our projects turn out...LOVE!
Have a great day!

Pam

13 comments:

  1. Your card is so pretty! Love the added shimmer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous, Pam. I love the sparkles.
    Blessings,
    Karen L
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card! So glad you linked up to our 400th Cupcake Inspiration Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely card! Very pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Pam. I especially love the butterfly that you used. Maybe if he gets juiced up on all that coffee he might have the energy to fly to my house. HUGS. It was so much fun cyber crafting with you. It had been to long. We need to do it again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous coloring of the image and a great card layout.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful card! Very beautiful! Thanks so much for joining Cupcake Inspirations for our 400th Challenge!
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a beautiful card. The colors are absolutely stunning. Thank you for joining us for our #400th challenge celebration!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful, I love how you used the coloring image for the sketch.

    ReplyDelete