Welcome Visitors!!

Welcome to my blog where I hope you might find some inspiration to create!
Have a wonderful day!!!

Friday, July 1, 2016

Eclectic Ellapu~July life's a beach


I am on the purple team over at Eclectic Ellapu and for the month of July our theme is all about the beach.  This is actually a napkin that I dolled up with rose red, elegant eggplant and island indigo. 13 of us went to Belize in June. We rented a house and had the time of our lives. About a month before we went, my husband and I hosted a get together to finalize details of our trip. I bought these napkins. I sponged rose red on two of the shells and for the coral, I used the eggplant marker and traced over  the top....then using a damp tissue, lifted and softened the colors....getting it to bleed some. The edges were sponged with island indigo. To use the tissue, I peeled it until it was only one layer....and added it to a piece of encyclopedia paper that I glued onto white cardstock. Some island indigo ribbon and a bit of burlap for the beachy theme. The sentiment is from Unity's empowered words.
Head on over to Eclectic Ellapu and play along! We'd love to see your creations!

Pam

4 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous subtle card and the napkin is gorgeous - overall fantabulous Pam xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous subtle card and the napkin is gorgeous - overall fantabulous Pam xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the effect. Great beach card. Love the colours and the design. your teamy Judy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the effect. Great beach card. Love the colours and the design. your teamy Judy

    ReplyDelete