Welcome Visitors!!

Welcome to my blog where I hope you might find some inspiration to create!
Have a wonderful day!!!

Sunday, May 1, 2016

Eclectic Ellapu Design Team


I am proud to announce that I am now a member of the Eclectic Ellapu design team...the challenge for May is anything goes.
I must admit, I have my days mixed up.....I've been off a day for about a week now!!!
I made this card for a neighbor girls' graduation from high school. Tis the time of year to get the grad cards made!
I used a Kaisercraft paper pad~6 1/2" square called Kaleidoscope (LOVE it)
I embossed with this fun embossing folder and then added Inka Gold in green to the raised areas. Some gorgeous May Arts lace and my sentiment is an itty bitty from Unity called Dream Big. The sentiment was stamped with versamark and embossed in olive and then punched out with the modern label punch. I love using designer paper in my creations.
Head over to the Eclectic Ellapu blog and check out the other designers and please play along!

Pam

6 comments:

  1. HimPam! So sweet of you to visit my blog and leave such kind words! Welcome to EE! Love your card. Off to check out your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning card and we are pleased to have you aboard x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning mixed media piece. The colours and texture are wonderful. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pam, this is gorgeous. I love how the lace looks. The embossing is gorgeous. Such a beautiful graduation card. I love it. Congratulations on being chosen to be on the Design Team. I am sure that your creations will be a wonderful inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi DT sister, what a great card to start your journey. I too love Kaisercraft and this is stunning. Love the big rob on bow.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow this is gorgeous the background is stunnning and the lace just finishes it beautifully xx

    ReplyDelete