Welcome Visitors!!

Welcome to my blog where I hope you might find some inspiration to create!
Have a wonderful day!!!

Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Endure SCS sketch challenge 589


I made this for the sketch challenge over on SCS
I used some Tim Holtz dp and got down to business. The butterflies were punched out with MS trio butterfly punch...the opposite side that image was stamped on. The image was stamped in burnt umber and then chalks were used to color it in. To set the chalk, I used Smooch pearlized top coat. Ran the paper through CB with tulip ef and then put Inka Gold metallic rub on it in silver. Rhinestone trails were added for the butterfly and the sentiment is on dimensionals.
MariLynn and I challenged one another to do the sketch and lace, dry embossing, chalks and punch/punches.

Have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment