Welcome Visitors!!

Welcome to my blog where I hope you might find some inspiration to create!
Have a wonderful day!!!

Sunday, January 24, 2016

GIU Blog Hop


Hi there and Happy Sunday!!!
Can I just say......
GO BRONCOS!!!!



This morning I am third up in the Growing in Unity Blog hop. I was the GIU gal in early December. Our criteria for this hop is pretty open...use your favorite Unity. Well, I can pretty much say that ALL my Unity is my favorite. What led me to Unity in the beginning....long, long ago... their sentiments. So, I've decided to showcase a Donna Downey set called She. I made a card for each sentiment and these creations will go to my daughters. Not too embellished so that they can be mailed easily. 
All the designer paper is from scraps as I am trying to purge!
My first card is also showcasing the December 2015 KOTM called Crazy, Tragic, Magic Life

Below is the hop order....comment on the gals below as well as Unity's blog!

                                                          Amanda Rhodes
                                                        
                                                           Corrie Wagner
                                                         
                                                            I am third in line!!!!

                                                     Katie "Sallie" Schneider
                                                        Natalia Cazals
                                                       Kapree Clark
                                                        Deirdre Smith
                                                       Sheryl Kemper
                                                       Cynthia Olheiser
Unity Blog

                                        Head on over to Sallie's blog next. Be sure to comment as there will be two winners!! Don't forget to comment on all of our blogs as well as Unity's blog
                 
                                          Thanks so much to Unity for being the bomb!
Pam
Not sure why the blurb above won't center, I give up on it!
Thanks!!!

.






40 comments:

  1. They are all beautiful! I just got the She decided to start living the life she imagined. I haven't used it yet but I will be soon.
    I really like the bright colored card. It's very vibrant and beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You have been busy. What lovely cards you made

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these! I just might purchase this set.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your cards. They look simple and meaningful. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all the variety of backgrounds you used with this great sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh what great cards! The last one is my personal favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Pam. These are wonderful and uplifting cards. Very nice sentiments for them especially.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous cards. Love the vintage look. And that retro one is cool. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful cards!! I was having problems with Blogger not cooperating last night as well. I'm rooting for Broncos and Panthers today btw! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning "she"set,it's so beautiful,elegant,special and wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are my favorite sentiments. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my gosh! How wonderful, each and every one.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful set of cards showcasing the sentiments. I hope your daughters enjoy them.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautifully done - love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Pretty set of cards! Love the embellishments you chose to accent each card!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love this sentiment! Your cards are fantastic! I really love the very colorful 4th one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love them all, but my favorite is the last one... And I have this set... Woohooo!!! Love Unity stamps.... I surely do!

    ReplyDelete
  18. What lovely cards! I do not have this Unity stamp (surprise to me, since I have so many)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. By the way---a BIG yes to Go Broncos!!!

      Delete
  19. LOVE this stamp set! SHE hopes she wins some UNITY with this comment! :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful cards created!. Thanks for sharing your talent :).

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love your cards especially the one with the bright background and the green what I call "brick a brack" :). That looks like something I might have to try. Thanks for inspiring!.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Pam, you chose a beautiful set to use! I ADORE your 2nd card, with the map, and the arrow brad. It goes perfectly with the sentiment that you chose for the card.
    Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love the cards and unity sentiments are my favorite too.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love the "she" cards, especially the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  25. These are amazing! Thank you for sharing these on the blog hop

    ReplyDelete
  26. One of my favorite sentiment kits too. All pretty cards

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love the map as a background. NICE

    ReplyDelete
  28. Love the map as a background. NICE

    ReplyDelete
  29. Great choice in stamps! I have the She stamp also and kind of forgot I had it so I'm going to get it back out again!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Wonderful cards! I love all the SHE sentiments! My favorite is the last card, they all are beautiful!! Yay Broncos!!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Love all your cards and the mixed media look of them.

    ReplyDelete
  32. I love this stamp set! Beautiful cards!

    ReplyDelete
  33. I love all those cards and the stamps. I only have the one that says "She remained true to herself". Are there others or did you manipulate is somehow?

    ReplyDelete
  34. Love the papers you used and how it make each one unique Love the sentiments on each too! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  35. What a great set of cards. Packaged together they would be a gift that anyone would want and hate to use! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  36. Great series of cards! DD one of my favs!

    ReplyDelete